WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, city/state/zip code or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, provide your email address or phone number or any other contact information, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To contact you regarding scheduling, class reminders, promotions, specials, or in other ways related to the Diva Fitness & Pilates Studio business;
- To provide to third parties that may contact you on behalf, in connection with the Diva Fitness & Pilates Studio business;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and/or
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- Keep track of advertisements; and
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s “Help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features of our website may be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders even if you disable cookies.
Location or IP address information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. – See more at:
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
To engage in certain special features or functions of our Web Sites, or to order products and services from our Web Sites, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or payment card information. We use this information to create your account, process your payment, contact and correspond with you about your order, respond to your inquiries, and monitor functions of our Web Sites that you choose to use, such as Customer Reviews. If you purchase an e-gift card, we collect the recipient’s name, email address and any message you provide in order to send the gift card on your behalf. We rely on you to ensure that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide this information to us.
If you choose to ship an order to a third party, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents from the third party to permit Diva Fitness & Pilates Studio to collect, use, and disclose the third party’s personal information for the purposes of fraud prevention and processing and shipping the order.
When you purchase a product or service from Diva Fitness & Pilates Studio or a Web Site, you may need to provide us with contact and payment information (such as credit card information) so that we can process your request or complete your transaction and communicate with you regarding your purchase. We may also need to collect contact information to provide certain services, including delivery services, reserve and pick-up, product servicing, in-home consultations or installations, and extended warranty coverage. If you provide us your email address, we will also collect your email address for the purpose of sending you an e-receipt. We also may use your contact information to send you promotional information. You can opt-out by following the instructions under “Unsubscribe” below.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, promotions, marketing information, business information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred; and
- Share your information with our third party provides to market our business to you.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM we agree to:
- Refrain from using false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email by following the requisite instructions. Once a user unsubscribes, they will be promptly removed from ALL correspondence.
1461 Johnston Rd, White Rock, BC V4B 3Z4
Diva Fitness and Pilates Studio have been serving the White Rock/South Surrey area for 26 years.
We have Pilates classes on the Reformer offering a wide range of class types from one on one training to group classes. These classes are designed to lengthen and strengthen your muscles without adding bulk, improve your core strength and balance, better your posture and help with any muscle imbalances just to name a few.